I'm currently a PhD student under the supervision of Tim Hoffmann, working on the SFB project Discretization in Geometry and Dynamics». Before, I did my master at the university of Göttingen and my bachelor at Tongji university. I visited Igarashi lab at the University of Tokyo from April to September 2019.
Papers and Preprints:
- with Diamanti, Tang, Guibas, Hoffmann. A unified discrete framework for intrinsic and extrinsic Dirac operators for geometry processing, pdf, Symp. on Geom. Proc. (2018), 1st Prize Best Paper Award, code».
- with Hoffmann. A discrete extrinsic and intrinsic Dirac operator, preprint», submitted.
- with Kobayashi, Hoffmann. CMC surfaces on general graphs, in preparation.
- Geometry Workshop in Obergurgl 2017».
- SFB Workshop 2016 "DGD Days"».
- Minimal Surfaces: Integrable Systems and Visualization, Summer 2018 Workshop».
- Conference: Discretization in Geometry and Dynamics, 2018».