Currently I am doing my PhD under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Ulrich Bauer. I work at the Technical University of Munich in the Applied Topology Group. I expect to finish my PhD by August / September 2021.
My research interests include topological data analysis, parameterized algorithms and approximation algorithms.
Contact: rathod ατ ma [dot] tum [dot] de
Tel: +49-(0)-89-289 18366
Office: 02.06.036, MI Building, TUM Garching Campus
Me: circa December 2019
- with Talha bin Masood and Vijay Natarajan. Approximation algorithms for Max Morse Matching, Computational Geometry. (arXiv).
- with Ulrich Bauer. Hardness of Approximation for Morse Matching, SODA '19: Proceedings of the 30th ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms. (arXiv).
- with Ulrich Bauer and Jonathan Spreer. Parametrized Complexity of Expansion Height, 27th Annual European Symposium on Algorithms (ESA 2019). (arXiv).
- Fast Algorithms for Minimum Cycle Basis and Minimum Homology Basis. Proceedings of the 36th Symposium on Computational Geometry (SOCG 2020).
- with Ulrich Bauer. Parameterized inapproximability of Morse matching. (Preprint).