Short BioCurrently I am doing my PhD at the Technical University of Munich in the Applied Topology Group, where I am fortunate to be advised by Prof. Dr. Ulrich Bauer. I expect to finish my PhD by September 2021. My research interests include topological data analysis, parameterized algorithms and approximation algorithms.
Contact: rathod ατ ma [dot] tum [dot] de
Tel: +49-(0)-89-289 18366
Office: 02.06.036, MI Building, TUM Garching Campus
- with Talha bin Masood and Vijay Natarajan. Approximation algorithms for Max Morse Matching, Computational Geometry. (arXiv).
- with Ulrich Bauer. Hardness of Approximation for Morse Matching, SODA '19: Proceedings of the 30th ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms. (arXiv).
- with Ulrich Bauer and Jonathan Spreer. Parametrized Complexity of Expansion Height, 27th Annual European Symposium on Algorithms (ESA 2019). (arXiv).
- Fast Algorithms for Minimum Cycle Basis and Minimum Homology Basis. Proceedings of the 36th Symposium on Computational Geometry (SOCG 2020).
- with Ulrich Bauer. Parameterized inapproximability of Morse matching. (Preprint).
Invited seminar talks
- 03/2021 Computational Topology group, Purdue University.
- 02/2021 Mittagsseminar theoretische Informatik, TU Berlin.
- 01/2021 Discrete Geometry group, MPI Leipzig.
- 04/2019 Topology and Visualization group, CSA , IISc.
- 05/2017 Operations Research group, TU Munich.
Selected conference talks
- 07/2020 ATMCS/AATRN talk.
- 06/2020 Symposium on Computational Geometry (SoCG 2020).
- 09/2019 European Symposium on Algorithms (ESA 2019).
- 04/2019 DGD Days 2019.
- 01/2019 Symposium on Discrete Algorithms (SODA19).
- 10/2018 International Conference on Discretization in Geometry and Dynamics. (×2)